
I have learned many things in my DC89. First is, knowing all the techniques on how to capture a good photograph such as deph-of-field (which is my favorite), rule of thirds and lots of composition. Second is you have to have a good eye in order to capture a good photograph. And lastly, you need to have time management in oder to submit all your requirements on time. I can apply DC89 on my daily life because everyday, I get to meet different people on different walks of life . When I take pictures, it's just like telling a story. So when I do so, I'm telling a story to the world. I have tried so many subjects for my photograph and many touched my heart and some of them made me realized how lucky i am (rotzz!! Haha! ) In the future, i can see my self as a good photographer and all the things that I have acquired in my DC89 will surely help me apply all the things I have learned. All the credits to the one and only, one of a kind, the legend "Evans Rosauro Yonson'' PAHKKKK!!!! Haha (pasakay kau sir?!)

No comments:
Post a Comment